Upcoming Public Trainings
LIHTC Training + SHCM Exam (July 26 & 27)
LIHTC Training + SHCM Exam (Sep 27 & 28)
LIHTC Training + SHCM Exam (Oct 11 & 12)
LIHTC Training + HCCP Exam (Oct 25 & 26)
LIHTC Training + HCCP Exam (Nov 28 & 29)
LIHTC Training + HCCP Exam (Dec 5 & 6)
News & Updates
- 2017 HOME Income and Rent Limits Have Been Published – Effective June 15, 2017
- HUD Releases 2017 Income Limits 4/14/17
- LIHTC Records Management Systems - Nov 2016 The Credential - HCCP - Article by Karen Graham
- Social Security Administration Announces 0.3% Increase for 2017 Monthly Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits for more than 65 million Americans will increase 0.3 percent in 2017, the Social Security Administration announced today.
The 0.3 percent cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) will begin with benefits payable to more than 60 million Social Security beneficiaries in January 2017. Increased payments to more than 8 million SSI beneficiaries will begin on December 30, 2016. The Social Security Act ties the annual COLA to the increase in the Consumer Price Index as determined by the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- 2016 HOME Income and Rent Limits Have Been Published - Effective June 6, 2016
- HUD Issues Final Rule on Streamlining Administrative Regulations For Public Housing, HCVs and Multifamily Housing Programs
- 2016 LIHTC Income and Rent Limits Have Been Published Effective 3/28/16